CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- Author(s)Anand C. Paranjpe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePATH in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight613 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsThe Context of Inquiry. Person, Self, and Identity. Two Perspectives on Person, Self, and Identity. Two Perspectives on Person, Self,and Identity. Self-as-Knower: The Psychology of Cognition. Self-as-Enjoyer/Sufferer: The Psychology of Affect. Self-as-Agent: The Psychology of Action. Person, Self, Identity, and Consciousness. Glossary of Sanskrit Terms. Subject Index. Name Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.