All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £2.49Trending at £4.24
- £3.94Trending at £3.97
- £11.45Trending at £12.31
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £3.99Trending at £7.96
- £5.33Trending at £6.28
- £2.81Trending at £3.03
About this product
- DescriptionAn Alex Delaware thriller. Haunted by the harrowing physical evidence she'd had to see and hear as a juror for the trial of a particularly gruesome serial killer, Lucy Lowell turns to Delaware for counselling. All seems to be going well, until she reports that someone is following her.
- Author BiographyJonathan Kellerman was a child psychologist before becoming a full-time novelist. He is married to the writer Faye Kellerman and they live in Los Angeles with their four children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Kellerman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight260 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.