All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the terms used by early Christians to identify themselves, and assesses what these designations reveal about the movement's character.
- Author BiographyPaul Trebilco teaches New Testament studies at the University of Otago, New Zealand. He is the author of Jewish Communities in Asia Minor (Cambridge University Press, 1991), The Early Christians in Ephesus from Paul to Ignatius (2004), 1 Timothy (with S. Rae, 2006) and 2 Timothy and Titus (with S. Rae and C. Caradus, 2009).
- Author(s)Paul Trebilco
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.