All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleDisorders of Human Learning, Behavior, and Communication
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames K. Luiselli,Johnny L. Matson,Nirbhay N. Singh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of Contents1. General Issues.- 1 Definition, Classification, and Taxonomy.- 2 The Incidence and Prevalence of Self-injurious Behavior.- 2. Etiology and Assessment.- 3 Neurobiological Factors in Self-injurious Behavior.- 4 Psychophysiology and Issues of Anxiety and Arousal.- 5 Functional Analysis and Treatment of Self-injury.- 3. Treatment.- 6 Behavioral Diagnostic Interventions.- 7 Treatments of Self-injury Based on Teaching Compliance and/or Brief Physical Restraint.- 8 Facial Screening and Visual Occlusion.- 9 Protective Equipment.- 10 Aversive Stimulation.- 11 Self-restraint.- 12 Psychopharmacology of Self-injury.- 13 Peer Review and Human Rights Committees.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.