Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.60
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £14.47
- £13.42Trending at £15.58
- £11.09Trending at £15.12
- £6.77Trending at £9.07
- £14.46Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on an aspect of eCommerce that has not been researched - the role the Internet plays in transforming the relationship between companies and customers. It provides a ground-breaking, time sensitive contribution to the literature in eCommerce.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleComputer Supported Cooperative Work
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note39 Tables, black and white; 16 Illustrations, black and white; IV, 276 p. 16 illus.
- Weight445 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCelia Romm Livermore,David Oliver,Fay Sudweeks
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.