All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionSelf to Self brings together essays on personal identity, autonomy, and moral emotions.
- Author BiographyJ. David Velleman is professor of philosophy at New York University. He is the author of Practical Reflection and The Possibility of Practical Reasoning, and edits the online journal Philosophers' Imprint. His articles have appeared in The Philosophical Review, Ethics, and Mind among other publications.
- Author(s)J. David Velleman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.