Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates European efforts to overcome the American film industry's international pre-eminence.
- PrizesWinner of Society of American Historians Allan Nevins Prize 1997.
- Author(s)John Trumpbour
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the History of Mass Communication
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.