Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between advertising and propaganda in Nazi Germany, influence of US on German advertising, use of advertising to promote mass consumption in West Germany, and prohibition of advertising in East Germany. This book focuses on those who shaped the depiction of a company's products, reputation, and visions of modern life.
- Author BiographyPamela E. Swett is Associate Professor of History at McMaster University. She is the author of Neighbors and Enemies: The Culture of Radicalism in Berlin, 1929-1933. S. Jonathan Wiesen is Associate Professor of History at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale. He is the author of West German Industry and the Challenge of the Nazi Past, 1945-1955. Jonathan R. Zatlin is Assistant Professor of History at Boston University. He is the author of The Currency of Socialism: Money and Political Culture in East Germany.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2007
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note59 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJonathan R. Zatlin,Pamela E. Swett,S. Jonathan Wiesen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.