All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionShows how universities in Canada have been engulfed by the market model of education and how administrators have done little to resist this trend. This book demonstrates that the logics of value of the market and of universities are not only different but opposed to one another.
- Author BiographyHoward Woodhouse is professor of educational foundations and co-director of the University of Saskatchewan Process Philosophy Research Unit.
- Author(s)Howard Woodhouse
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.