Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide that gives readers the edge in selling, marketing, and delivering their services to the world's top companies. It explains how to get in the door, who to target, and how to build the right relationships. It also explains the complex dynamics of the negotiation process and offers guidance on how to manage various stakeholders.
- Author BiographyGary S. Luefschuetz is an attorney and CPA with extensive experience negotiating professional services and technology agreements within the public and private sectors. He is a partner at Accenture and has served in a variety of leadership roles at companies including Booz Allen Hamilton, Unisys, and PeopleSoft. In collaboration with Thomson West Books, he published The Art & Science of Negotiating Professional Services Agreements.
- Author(s)Gary S. Luefschuetz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight601 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.