All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionOutlining the phases which turn a state-owned organization into a full-blown privatized PLC - via commercialization, corporatization and the so-called fattening-up prior to flotation - this book also covers a range of considerations, from price-fixing to Third World privatizations.
- Author BiographyColin Chapman, one of Britain's leading financial journalists, presents a straightforward yet authorative explanation of the different phases which turn a public sector enterprise into a fully-fledged privatized plc: commercializatioin, 'corporatization' and the so-called 'fattening up' prior to flotation. There are special sections on price fixing as well as on the role of privatization in Eastern Europe and the Third World.
- Author(s)Colin Chapman
- Date of Publication01/11/1990
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Out-of-print date17/10/2003
- Weight460 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.