All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.81
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis study offers an in-depth analysis of what India needs from the rest of the world, exploring the rise of the middle class and the consumer economy since 1991. The intention is to provide overseas businesspeople with a view of the country, its markets, its resources and its people.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS BULLIS is a writer, editor, and currently owner of Atelier Books, a full-service book production firm serving international publishers with interests in the Southeast Asian market./e Bullis has written and published more than 200 articles on topics ranging from art and cultural history to business, country investment, and technology transfer. He also is author of Selling to India's Consumer Market (Quorum, 1997).
- Author(s)Douglas Bullis
- Date of Publication09/12/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.