All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of how music and youth culture have changed along with the economic, political, and cultural transformations of American society. This book traces the histories of punk, hardcore, heavy metal, glam, thrash, alternative rock, grunge, and riot grrrl music, and relates them to wider social changes that have taken place.
- Author BiographyRyan Moore is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Florida Atlantic University.
- Author(s)Ryan Moore
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.