All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.13
- £6.76Trending at £12.10
- £14.54Trending at £14.97
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
- £5.78Trending at £9.79
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on archival materials, secondary sources, and eyewitness accounts of the brave men and women who marched, this gripping account offers a brief and nuanced narrative of this critical phase of the black freedom struggle.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Pratt is a professor of history at the University of Georgia. He is the author of The Color of Their Skin: Education and Race in Richmond, Virginia, 1954-89 and We Shall Not Be Moved: The Desegregation of the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Robert A. Pratt
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleWitness to History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note10 Halftones, black and white
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.