Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionLa Selva, a nature reserve and field station in Costa Rica, has been the focus of research on rainforest ecology for over 30 years. This volume reviews this research, covering La Selva's geographical history and physical setting, its plant and animal life, and agricultural development and land use.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones, 17 maps, 69 line drawings, 79 tables
- Weight1159 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Edited byGary S. Hartshorn,Henry A. Hespenheide,Kamaljit S. Bawa,Lucinda A. McDade,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.