Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionHumans involuntarily experience physical items as having meaning-properties. Semantic Perception explores this experience-the phenomenology of the understanding of language-in depth. Jody Azzouni shows the many ways that we experience the meaning-properties of language artifacts as independent of the intentions of their makers.
- Author BiographyJody Azzouni is Professor of Philosophy at Tufts University. He is the author of Deflating Existential Consequence (OUP, 2004), Tracking Reason (OUP, 2006), and Talking about Nothing (OUP, 2010).
- Author(s)Jody Azzouni
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight704 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.