Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.78Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how Semantic Technologies can increase interactivity and integration capabilities of CMSs, and discusses their business value to millions of end-user organizations. Evaluates 27 CMS systems, offering advice for IT executives and others.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byTobias Kowatsch,Wolfgang Maass
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.