All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.00Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/08/2015
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMichael Workman
- Table Of ContentsInformation and Systems.- Semantic Software and Applications.- Semantic Human Factors.- HCI and Performance.- Semantic Systems Construction and Utilization.- Cognitive Designs.- Object-Oriented Systems and Biological Inspiration.- Emerging Trends.- Semantic Markup and OO.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Workman, Ph.D. is a Professor of Computer Information Systems and Human Factors with the College of Engineering, School of Computing at the Florida Institute of Technology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.