All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to go beyond the general concepts of semantic Web programming to show how to actually build practical, real-world semantic Web applications The next major advance in the Web--Web 3.
- Author BiographyJohn Hebeler has more than two decades of large-scale software development experience. Matt Fisher has more than fifteen years in software and systems development. Ryan Blace is a Semantic Web developer and has worked on multiple large-scale Semantic Web-based knowledge management systems. Andrew Perez-Lopez is a software developer with several years of experience with Semantic Web information systems.
- Author(s)Andrew Perez-Lopez,John Hebeler,Matthew Fisher,Ryan Blace
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight974 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Foreword byMike Dean
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.