CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.19
- £11.82Trending at £15.80
- £36.63Trending at £42.05
- £38.22Trending at £41.59
- £24.86Trending at £25.66
- £24.03Trending at £32.23
- £7.79Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionSummer school lecture courses on modern logic and computation are presented here.
- Author BiographyAndrew Pitts FACM FBCS is Professor of Theoretical Computer Science at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Darwin College.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitlePublications of the Newton Institute
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAndrew M. Pitts,Peter Dybjer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.