Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Thomas Streicher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Theoretical Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight486 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of Contents1 Contextual Categories and Categorical Semantics of Dependent Types.- 2 Models for the Calculus of Constructions and Its Extensions.- 3 Correctness of the Interpretation of the Calculus of Constructions in Doctrines of Constructions.- 4 The Term Model of the Calculus of Constructions and Its Metamathematical Applications.- 5 Related Work, Extensions and Directions of Future Investigations.- Appendix Independence Proofs by Realizability Models.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.