All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph presents the recently introduced and already widely referred semi-discretization method for the stability analysis of delayed dynamical systems. The semi-discretization method is presented in a simple and clear way with examples.
- Author BiographyTamas Insperger and Gabor Stepan are both Professors in the Department of Applied Mechanics at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
- Author(s)Gabor Stepan,Tamas Insperger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number178
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.