Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionRepresents the asymptotic analysis, via completely integrable techniques, of the initial value problem for the focusing nonlinear Schrodinger equation in the semiclassical asymptotic regime. This book exploits complete integrability to establish pointwise asymptotics for this problem's solution in the semiclassical regime.
- Author BiographySpyridon Kamvissis is a researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Mathematics in Bonn, Germany, and a Professor of Mathematics at the National Technical University in Athens, Greece. Kenneth D. T-R McLaughlin is Associate Professor of Mathematics at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Peter D. Miller is Assistant Professor of Mathematics at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Author(s)Kenneth D. T. R. McLaughlin,Peter D. Miller,Spyridon Kamvissis
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2003
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note50 line illus.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.