CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSemiconductor lasers: Fundamentals and applications is a comprehensive review of this vital technology.
- Author BiographyAlexei Baranov is Research Director of Research at CNRS, France. Eric Tournie is Professor of Electrical Engineering and Photonics in University of Montpellier, France.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1130 g
- Edited byAlexei Baranov,Eric Tournie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.