CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the device physics of semiconductor lasers. This volume begins by introducing the basic mechanisms of optical gain in semiconductors and concludes with addressing the control of photon states in squeezed-light and microcavity structures. It also contains numerous schematic and data-containing illustrations.
- Author BiographyEli Kapon received his Ph.D. in Physics from Tel Aviv University, Israel, in 1982. He was a Research Fellow at the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA and Member of Technical Staff and District Manager at Bellcore, Red Bank, New Jersey, before assuming his current position of Professor of Physics of Nanostructures at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne. His research interests have ranged from semiconductor lasers to integrated optoelectronics and, more recently, low-dimensional quantum nanostructures.
- Author(s)Eli Kapon
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/1999
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleOptics and Photonics
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight920 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.