Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £32.00Trending at £33.75
- £56.73Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £35.11
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the key theoretical techniques needed to quantitatively calculate and simulate the properties of semiconductor materials. Covers such techniques as 2D heterostructures, quantum wires, quantum dots and nitrogen containing III-V alloys.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number159
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 264 p.
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNaci Balkan,Xavier Marie
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.