Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with practical examples, this is a comprehensive reference on process reliability for semiconductor process and design engineers.
- Author BiographyZhenghao Gan is a reliability technical manager at the Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC), Shanghai, China. He has extensive technical and management experience in research and development of semiconductor reliability improvement, testing/characterization, problem solving, project management, modeling, and analysis. Waisum Wong, Ph.D., is in charge of process reliability at the Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC), Shanghai, China. He has extensive experience in power device development and modeling. Juin J. Liou, Ph.D., is the Pegasus Distinguished Professor and UCF-Analog Devices Fellow in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Central Florida. He has published eight books and has been awarded more than $9 million in research contracts and grants from federal agencies, state governments, and industry leaders.
- Author(s)Juin J. Liou,Waisum Wong,Zhenghao Gan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight987 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.