Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.76Trending at £12.98
- £10.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.70Trending at £14.13
- £11.27Trending at £12.10
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
- £28.30Trending at £32.70
- £5.13Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an understanding of the fundamental problems underlying the relationship between physics, materials science and technological aspects of solar cell development. It bridges the gap between materials science and device design for solar cells.
- Author(s)Hans Joachim Moller
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/1993
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleOptoelectronics Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight692 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.