CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- Series TitleEttore Majorana International Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight552 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMichel Averous,Minko Balkanski
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsBackground on Semimagnetic Semiconductors.- Thermodynamics and Crystal Growth of Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors.- Band Structure and Theory of Magnetic Interactions in Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors.- Transport phenomena in Semimagnetic Semiconductors.- Experimental Studies of the d-d Exchange Interactions in Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors.- Bound Magnetic Polarons in Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors.- Magnetooptic Properties of Wide Gap II1?xMnxVI Semimagnetic Semiconductors.- II-Fe-VI Semimagnetic Semiconductors.- Semimagnetic IV-VI Compound Semiconductors.- Semimagnetic Semiconductor Superlattices.- Magnetism of Fe-Based Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.