CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.29
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.11
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.21
- £14.93Trending at £22.92
- £16.56Trending at £20.30
About this product
- Author(s)E. Cinlar,K. L. Chung,Ronald K. Getoor
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- Series TitleProgress in Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVIII, 249 p.
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsThe Riesz Transform Associated with Second Order Differential Operators.- The Optional Stochastic Integral.- On Brownian Excursions in Lipschitz Domains II: Local Asymptotic Distributions.- Gauge Theorem for Unbounded Domains.- Reminiscences of Some of Paul Levy's Ideas in Brownian Motion and in Markov Chains.- Conditional Brownian Motion, Whitney Squares, and the Conditional Gauge Theorem.- Local Field Gaussian Measures.- Some Formulas for the Energy Functional of a Markov Process.- Note on the 3G Theorem (d=2).- The Independence of Hitting Times and Hitting Positions to Spheres for Drifted Brownian Motion.- The Exact Hausdorff Measure of Brownian Multiple Points II.- On a Stability Property of Harmonic Measures.- Behavior of Excessive Functions of Certain Diffusions Under the Action of the Transition Semigroup.- A Maximal Inequality.- Some Results for Functions of Kato Class in Domains of Infinite Measure.- Some Properties of Invariant Functions of Markov Processes.- Right Brownian Motion and Representation of Initial Problem.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.