CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionLandscapes generate meaning and impact on three major areas of scholarly interest: language and visual discourse, spatial practices and global capitalism.
- Author BiographyCrispin Thurlow is Associate Professor of Communication and Adjunct Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA. Adam Jaworski is Professor in Language and Communication at the Centre for Language and Communication Research, Cardiff University, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- Series TitleAdvances in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAdam Jaworski,Crispin Thurlow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.