CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.93Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionMany econometric models contain unknown functions as well as finite- dimensional parameters. Econometric methods for estimating population parameters in the presence of unknown functions are called semiparametric.
- Author(s)Joel L. Horowitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number131
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 220 p.
- Weight700 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.