All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn introductory guide to smoothing techniques, semiparametric estimators, and their related methods, this book describes the methodology via a selection of carefully explained examples and data sets. It also demonstrates the potential of these techniques using detailed empirical examples drawn from the social and political sciences.
- Author BiographyLuke J. Keele Department of Political Science, Ohio State University, US Since acquiring his PhD, Dr Keele has published work in a number of international journals, including papers on this specific topic. He has also taught the material for the proposed book at Ohio State University and presented it at international meetings.Dr Keele is a political scientist by trade but has considerable experience in applying statistical techniques to social science applications.
- Author(s)Luke John Keele
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight480 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.