CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis text emphasizes the main ideas underlying a variety of nonparametric and semiparametric methods. This edition contains over one hundred pages of new material as well as empirical examples to illustrate the methods presented.
- Author(s)Joel L. Horowitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 276 p.
- Weight439 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.