Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of essays about the invention-and disappearance-of the 'Semites' and the lingering effects, both institutional and theologico-political, of this invention.
- Author BiographyGil Anidjar is Associate Professor in the Department of Middle East and Asian Languages and Cultures at Columbia University. He is the author of Our Place in Al-Andalus : Kabbalah, Philosophy, Literature in Arab Jewish Letters (Stanford, 2002) and the editor of Jacques Derrida's Acts of Religion (2002).
- Author(s)Gil Anidjar
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine330 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.