All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDonna Stewart's family is poor but respectable and hard working. Donna is beautiful and clever - about to go up to university. Celebrating her exam results with her friends at a club, she meets Danny Lester, ten years older, a businessman - he sweeps her off her feet. Despite warnings from friends and family, Donna enjoys Danny's wild streak.
- Author BiographyJenny Tomlin is happily married and living in France. With continuing support from her two children Martine and LJ, she still loves to write and enjoys family life to the full. She champions the causes of those charities that fight to wipe out abuse in all its forms, these include Barnardo's, Refuge, Red Cross and Domestic Violence Units, amongst others. Her first novel, Sweetie, was published in 2008 Her other works have been in non-fiction: Behind Closed Doors, Silent Sisters and Not Alone.
- Author(s)Jenny Tomlin
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/09/2009
- Weight426 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £7.92Trending at £10.96
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.98
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.