Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
- £7.18Trending at £8.21
- £35.17Trending at £64.39
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an advice on handling the physical and emotional issues involved in caring for your senior dog. This title helps you see how aging affects your dog, how to cope with common ailments, and what you can do to help your senior live a joyful, high-quality life. It also helps you discover how to meet your senior's dietary needs.
- Author BiographySusan McCullough writes about all things dog for media outlets all over the United States. Her credits include Family Circle, The Washington Post, Modern Maturity, AKC Family Dog, AKC Gazette, ASPCA Animal Watch, Cornell University's DogWatch, Animal Fair, PetLife, Healthy Pet, The Dog Daily, and Popular Dogs. She's also the author of Housetraining For Dummies (Wiley, 2002) and Your New Dog (Capital Books, 2003). Susan belongs to the Dog Writers Association of America (DWAA), Association of Pet Dog Trainers, and the American Society of Journalists and Authors. She's a two-time winner of the DWAA Maxwell award for excellence in writing about dogs and won the 2001 Eukanuba Canine Health Award for outstanding writing about canine health.
- Author(s)Susan McCullough
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date28/11/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.