All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionSenior Executive Assessment is a concise and practical guide to demystifying assessment that is conducted at the senior-executive level. This book defines senior executive assessment, describes its benefits, and explains how it differs from assessment at lower levels.
- Author BiographyDean Stamoulis has extensive experience as an assessment consultant to CEOs and boards. He oversees the global practice for Executive Assessment at Russell Reynolds Associates, one of the premier senior executive search consultancies in the world.
- Author(s)Dean Stamoulis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTMEZ - Talent Management Essentials
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.