Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the front lines to the boardroom, this book should be a part of every decision-making process for improving and maintaining assisted living, congregate, and continuing care retirement communities.
- Author BiographyBenjamin W. Pearce is President and Chief Executive Officer of Potomac Homes Corporation.
- Author(s)Ben Pearce
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note9 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight839 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementsecond edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.