Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionJane Austen's timeless novel with a new Introduction by Joanna Trollope and featuring the opening chapters from Joanna Trollope's own contemporary new novel Sense & Sensibility. Perfect for Jane Austen fans everywhere.
- Author BiographyJane Austen was born in 1775, in a small village in Hampshire. By 1811 she had become a published novelist with Sense and Sensibility. Pride and Prejudice followed in 1813, Mansfield Park in 1814 and Emma in 1815. She died in 1817, at the age of 41. Her final novel, Persuasion, was published posthumously along with Northanger Abbey shortly after her death.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width116 mm
- Height157 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.