All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a rehabilitation sensibility. It defines what we call sensibility or sensible life by defining the ontological status of images. It shows that images have an intermediate ontological status and exist in an autonomous sphere. It also explores our interactions with images in dream, fashion and language.
- Author BiographyEmanuele Coccia is Associate Professor for Philosophy at the EHESS in Paris. With Giorgio Agamben, he edited a comprehensive anthology of texts on angels across the Abrahamic traditions. Scott Alan Stuart teaches English at the Scuola Italiana Design in Padua and at the University of Padua. KEVIN ATTELL is Associate Professor of English at Cornell University. He is the translator of The Open: Man and Animal and State of Exception and co-translator of The Signature of All Things by Giorgio Agamben.
- Author(s)Emanuele Coccia
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- Series TitleCommonalities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byScott Alan Stuart
- Introduction byKevin Attell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £17.56Trending at £18.16
- £19.29Trending at £20.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.