All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.89Trending at £6.09
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThese narratives about state-driven megaprojects and technological and regulatory changes reveal how humans make sense of their world in the face of rapid environmental change.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Joy Parr is a professor and Canada Research Chair in Technology, Culture, and Risk in the Geography Department at the University of Western Ontario.
- Author(s)Joy Parr
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNature, History, Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, maps, figures
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.