All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.79
- £108.12Trending at £157.27
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.96Trending at £16.98
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the current state of the art in sensing technology, particularly from the applied perspective. Offers a broad overview of recent developments, and discusses the process through which researchers develop sensors and related systems.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/12/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSmart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note126 Illustrations, color; 5 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 265 p. 131 illus., 5 illus. in color.
- Weight578 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlex Mason,Krishanthi Padmarani Jayasundera,Nabarun Bhattacharyya,Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.