Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionAn annotated bibliography of children's books published since 1975 at the elementary school level. The book focuses on issues that children face, such as substance abuse, illness, death and divorce. By relating literature to real problems, teachers can encourage students to become lifelong readers.
- Author BiographyTIMOTHY V. RASINSKI is associate professor of teacher development and curriculum studies, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio. He is a member of the International Reading Association, the College Reading Association, and the National Council of Teachers of English. Dr. Rasinski received his Ph.D. from Ohio State University, Columbus, in language, literacy, and literature education. CINDY S. GILLESPIE is assistant professor, Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana. She is a member of the International Reading Association, the College Reading Association, the National Council of Teachers of English, and the American Reading Forum. Dr. Gillespie received a Ph.D. from the University of Georgia, Athens, in reading education.
- Author(s)Cindy S. Gillespie,Timothy V. Rasinski
- Date of Publication21/08/1992
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.