Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA general overview of a sensor's working principles and a discussion of emerging sensor technologies including chemical, electro-chemical and MEMS based sensors. Included is material on design challenges in low-power analog circuits and how to overcome them.
- Author(s)Mohammad Rafiqul Haider,Syed Kamrul Islam
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXI, 120 p.
- Weight810 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.