All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide explains to adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) how they can begin to overcome their sensory issues. The book explains how the senses work and how to create a personalised plan for coping with sensory difficulties that affect routines and relationships, whether at home, work, in educational settings or in public spaces.
- Author BiographyDiarmuid Heffernan is an ASD consultant who provides services including support and advocacy for people with ASD. Diarmuid also lectures at University College Cork, where he helped create the course for the Diploma in Disability Studies and the Certificate and forthcoming Diploma in Autism Spectrum Studies. He lives just outside Cork in the Republic of Ireland.
- Author(s)Diarmuid Heffernan
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteno
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byLuke Beardon
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £16.00
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £16.20
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.