All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristian is a 12-year-old who has suffered from over- and under-sensitivity issues since birth. Through detection, diagnosis, therapy and treatment, this book looks at the battles, frustrations and triumphs familiar to those with (or caring for those with) sensory integration difficulties.
- Author BiographyKathleen A. Chara, Ph.D. has a doctorate in family psychology, teaches full-time for Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, and maintains a private psychological practice. She has run a programme for abused women, worked with children in psychiatric settings, and has been a licensed mental health counselor, specializing in children's issues, since 1991. Paul J. Chara, Jr., Ph.D. has a doctorate in general-experimental psychology, and is a professor at the University of Northwestern in St. Paul, Minnesota. He has published numerous scholarly articles, presented dozens of public lectures, and authored several books. His diverse research interests include military history, neuroscience, and spirituality. J.M. Berns (illustrator) has extensive experience in illustrating books, ranging from college texts to children's books.
- Author(s)Kathleen A. Chara,Paul J. Chara
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight218 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.93
- £3.89Trending at £3.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £19.36Trending at £26.98
- £12.37Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.