All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative collection features essays by a range of internationally renowned scholars and reconsiders textual practices in contemporary performance, specifically focusing on the exciting exchange between text, body and technology.
- Author BiographyMOJISOLA ADEBAYO, actor, writer, teacher, director and producer RIC ALLSOPP, Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Contemporary Arts, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK, and Visiting Professor, Centre for Dance Education (HZT), University of the Arts (UdK), Berlin, Germany PHIL ELLIS, Lecturer in Media Arts and Television Arts, University of Plymouth, UK RACHEL FENSHAM, Professor of Dance and Theatre Studies, University of Surrey, UK, and Honorary Research Fellow, Monash University, Australia RUSSELL FRAMPTON, Associate Lecturer in Theatre and Performance, University of Plymouth, UK JOHN FREEMAN, Senior Lecturer in Modern Drama Studies, Brunel University, West London, UK SARA GIDDENS, choreographer and co-director of Bodies in Flight SIMON JONES, writer, scholar and co-director of Bodies in Flight ROBERTA MOCK, Reader in Performance, University of Plymouth, UK STELARC, Chair in Performance Art, Brunel University, West London, UK, and Senior Research Fellow, MARCS Labs, University of Western Sydney, Australia DAWN STOPPIELLO, choreographer and co-founder of Troika Ranch OLU TAIWO, Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Art, University of Winchester, UK FIONA TEMPLETON, writer, performer, and director of performance group The Relationship TRACEY WARR, Lecturer in Contemporary Art Theory, Oxford Brookes University, UK RUTH WAY, Senior Lecturer and Head of Theatre and Performance, University of Plymouth, UK PAUL WOODWARD, Senior Lecturer in Drama& Physical Theatre, St.Mary's University College, UK
- Author(s)Dr. Josephine Machon,Susan Broadhurst
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Performance and Technology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note27 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 220 p. 27 illus.
- Weight315 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.