All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis study applies linguistic research on discourse markers to sentence conjunctions in Matthew's Gospel, examining in detail Matthew's use of kai, de and similar conjunctions in narrative passages. It also has a verse by verse commentary on the structure of the miracle chapters , Matthew 8-9.
- Author BiographyStephanie Black is currently a member of the faculty of the Evangelical Graduate School of Theology, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Author(s)Stephanie Black
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 216
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight772 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.