All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of three photocopiable literacy activity books for secondary schools and home study. Each book covers all the key objectives of the 'Word Level' strand of the new National Literacy Strategy framework. There is one book for each year group at Key Stage 3, from Year 7 - Year 9.
- Author BiographyRay and Christine were the authors of Developing Literacy at Key Stages 1 and 2. They have written extensively for secondary level, including Spelling First , Grammar First and Write First (Nelson Thornes), KS3 SATS English (Hodder) and Framework Focus (Letts). Ray Barker was Director of Projects and Consultancy at the National Literacy Association. He has been closely involved with the National Literacy Strategy. Christine Moorcroft is an educational consultant and an OFSTED inspector.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft,Ray Barker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line throughout
- Weight260 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.88Trending at £7.02
- £33.22Trending at £50.23
- £19.20Trending at £25.92
- £19.56Trending at £32.00
- £12.65Trending at £14.87
- £9.63Trending at £12.39
- £9.92Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.